Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MY OFF Day... JOG...

This Morning, i went to RPS, spatutnya i hv my 6th appointmant for health check up.. Tpi.. due to ramai urg... n Due to the Dr used to checked me, he was on leave.. so they gave me another appointment that will be on April, she told me, just call her first, on the first week of April... I can c jua.. alot of pple queing looking for the parking...

By Ptg...
Sent my new car for 'Car Wash'.. for the first time... it cost me $7.00, p im just curious.. sal my coins inside my car ada yg missing.. not sure la.. gone kmana.. p i still remember, b4 kan jln tu ku ada susun duit syiling tu.. obvious la.. sal yg 5ocents tu ku masi ingat... Not sure jua ilang nya kmana.. nda jua ku nuduh la urg yg cuci ketaku tu...By Ptg ku jog ma Abg,.. after jog at stadium.. swimming the stadium the we had dinner at KFC... there are differences that i can see rah Abg ne.. nowadays, he's more sensitive.. n mudah mental.. antah la.. myb ckap ku jua tkasar.. n ku nda realise....
Anak C Tam..
Anak c Tam n c Peach..
Heheh, sasak eh skali ku bgi mkn nya..

No comments: