Tuesday, January 27, 2009

RPS-3rd apointmant / Tiger Bichlair

Went to RPS tdi for my 3rd appointment.. while waiting dlm room tu, i saw few patient's names which the one got diseases same like mine.. im not sure frm where they got it.. Dosnt take times tadi.. bakar sana bakar sini siap.. ku rasa nda smpai 3 mins.. p sakit nya tu.. Fuhhhh.. well as for me diam th saja.. menahan.. there will be another 4th appointment which schedule on Feb.. As per the Dr.. that time nnti.. have to check.. klau nda benda tu growing so kira my be nda th g pyah bcek lgi tu..
Well thanks to the Dr.. even though ku malu banarnya kn k spital.. have to tabalkan mua.. demi kbaikkan ku .. n perhaps utk masa dapan ku, insyallah..
Bis dari spital sja.. i headed to the Bank, paying mu Car loan.. Astro and Broadband at GDG properties.. Luckly there's no long que like usual..
Tdi TGHari i had lunch with my Abg.. went to SRP.. tsliur ku kn mkn Mee Goreng... P i must say from my personal taste bud im still like Mee Goreng at Kianggeh Food Court.. so far banyak2 Mee Gorneg yg pnah ku mkn ani yg paling nyaman rasa ku.. hehhe, dont judge dari cana usul tpt restaurant nya k.. Yg pnting Nyaman toh.. XD.. Oh ya bis lunch i bought my wrist watch.. it cost for $8... Thanks to My Abg, ku baibun minta bayarkan. liat iath th yg mbayarkan.. Thanks once again..
On my Home i felt there something unusual on my driving... ada sikit bunyi mcm bsi tgisil la.. not sure d mana.. so tdi tu.. kan ncari Workshop jua n Kan ncari Workshp tayar tpi .. mostly Tutup... so dive slowly sja tdi smpai k umah...
Bought this "Tiger Bichlair' Usual price $38, p the seller gave me less which cost only $35... hehe.. The reason i bought this, well i saw 'this' at You tube.. normally kana satukan dgn Arowana, and it can grow up to 2 feets.. look nice.. atu la sebabnya.. (: Animal lover x ah.. Grren eace x ah.. apakan..

No comments: