Saturday, October 4, 2008

3rd Day Of Raya

Today is the 3rd Day Raya.. I would consider my special day jua.. coz today is my buffday... hahah.. tuha udah eh... i received a lot of messages from my couzins , my love one, n few friends yesterday.. thanks for all those wishes.. Amin amin amin jua atas doa2nya...

Today also my buffday being celebrated.. Tapi nya surprise.. huh.. i was sooooo, malu n nda tantu rasa tdi coz.. im not aware that my younger brother brought me a birthday cake.. well eventhough it was small but i do appreciated... That tym i was at my room then my Tangah (Guan) knocked my door and saying my friends dtg braya... in my mind.. i dont really expect any frends braya k umah... then i went to small living romm which is located near to our kitchen.. then all of the sudden, stepping at the living room, all my relatives were singing birthday song. Oh My i was so emberrassed n terabbly nda tantu rasa... luckly i can control myself.. bukan apa ku ne mudah terasa.. mudah tah kan blaing mata tu.. but luckly i managed to control it.. so all the way at that room i was just smile n laughing.. (paham2 ja la.. tahan malu).. Just imgine all eyes staring at me at that tym.. mun cutting the cake ne pun kajar2 ah.. ukan nya apa.. kes kekinjatan la tu... Upanya adiku laki2 yg pln...ia yg bali the cake.. sian jua ku.. bis potong the cake taus ku masuk k dlm bilik.. then tdo hehehhe...:)

Well, pgi td tu i went braya d Umah Abg.. 2nd house ke braya... smpai lam kul 10labih d umah nya.. katanya aku urg yg ptama braya d umah nya pgi atu.. hehhe... i took alot of Candid pictures inside my Abg's room.. utk kenangan2 plg tu.... one of it picture d atas ah..

0939pm,
04 OCT 2008..
Sabtu...

No comments: