Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Activitiies

Today, me n my bro woke up a bit early around 8am plus.. since me n my bro dnt have any plan so i hv given a suggestion.. Im plan to bring him going to TTG, just for sight-seeing.. Moreover i wanna to mke my sunday quite enjoing with something to do, something my b to remember...

At 9am plus, we started having breakfast at one of my Favourite Malaysian restorant located at Kg Jerudong, if im not mistaken the restorant is called 'Amanah Harif'.. one of my favourite dishes is Laksa Johore.. Jarang2 x ah dapat mkn original masakan malaysian.. Last time i overheard from sumone my fren i guess, thats the owner of the restaurant is a Malaysian, then they was a tyme that Mawi (AF) and some AF singer (dunno what season..) come to brunei for Tour after finished AF.. Tey were staying at Asma Hotel.. since the restaurant is near to the Hotel so Mawi's father come to the restaurant and after having a little talk, actualy the owner know Mawi's father.. (Kira Bau2 bacang la..) Antah ah ku n ingat2 lupa plg..

Okay back to me n my bro.. so we having a breakfast at that restaurant.. Breakast buffet.. okay jua dishes nya.. ku rasa pmasak nya tu urg malaysian pakah... the buffet is cost only $6.oo per head.. Okay la.. then, after the Bfast tu straight away we drove to TTG... 1st distination was at Hua Ho Petani Mall.. d sana just mkn angin la.. liat akrium n cek the floors.. gpun Abg baru 1st tym ksana.. sian abg ku tsyg ne..

Off we go again to go to one of the famous TTG pasar.. p tym kami ksana sunyi sepi ja.. here i taken the picture.. well the area is okay.. not bad.. wide area for anybody wanna do business.. Im sure during Ramadhan soon will be crowded with ppl selling different kindda things..

Then after that we went to Pantai Seri Kenangan Beach... ramai jua la urg d sana.. sebalah is air tawar mixed dgn air masin then the other side is the pantai.. air masin la ofcorse.. Time lepak2 skajap d sana we took some pictures of myself n my bro.. p my bro gave warning to me already not to pose his pictures here.. hehehe..:) okay tu i wont.. mesti ada kebenaran x ah..Haha, pictures ku yg perasan ah.. :P pas tu kami balik k umah.. sampai d umah ja, tarus ngampai.. kelalahan tu kami ah.. telalap sampai la ke pukul 3pm.. Tym tdo tu ku da bmimpi psal Abg, menyedihkan la bagi ku.. :( deep in side of me he is more than my Abg, n i dnt want any bad things happen to him, truly..

Pas bangun, sbelum Abg balik ku bwa ia mkn d WYWY restaurant, ia oder roti john ayam n aku oder Mee Hailam Udang. p kan udang nya tu taste funny, hanyir..eeeee..

Just wanna say thanks, thanks alot Abg.. Tdo d Umah n Dangankan ku jln2, even ku perasan ia kdg2 mcm buing p still maksa diri sal aku.. thanks alot..

2232pm, 06 July 2008...


No comments: